Your Learning path
Welcome to our financial management e-learning courses.
You can take the learning courses in any sequence you wish, but we strongly suggest that you start with the 1st course and then progress to 2nd and 3rd.
E-learning Course instructions
Type of course: Self-study with tutor support (assignments, reviews and feedback).
Duration: Each course is open for 20 days after the registration.
Planned effort: ~30 min/day, but it can be more or less. It depends on your background and motivation.
Certificate of completion: You will receive auto-generated certificate for each course (3) after you complete all learning elements.
Includes: Learning materials, presentations, short tests, challenges (assignments), surveys and social media activities!
Web access: click on the links above.
Mobile access: Firstly access the course through link below and register a new user. Then install TalentLMS app (for Android) and add the following domain: succeed-biceroelearning
Note: Challenges (assignments) are not available on mobile app - use web browser instead.
Learning is social! To get all latest info about online course and mingle with other participants, join our closed FB group.
1. Click on the course above.
2. Register as a new user.
3. (optional) Join our FB group
4. After you register, please wait a bit (1 day max) the tutor confirms your access. Please don't register multiple times.
5. Access the course via web browser or mobile app and happy learning!
6. Read the materials, see the videos.
7. Test your knowledge with short tests and puzzles.
8. Complete the challenges (assignments).
9. The tutor will evaluate your assignments and give you the feedback.
10. When you complete all learning modules, you will receive the certificate of completion (1 for each learning module - 3 in total) in PDF format.
13. Use your newly acquired knowledge. We would love to hear your feedback how it helped you to better manage finances!
Training REcognition & ECVET points*
Unit of learning outcome: Financial literacy for entrepreneurs
ECVET points: (1hr equals to ~0,05 ECVET)
Course 1 - Entrepreneurship and funds: 2 ECVET points
Course 2 - Finance management and entrepreneurship: 2 ECVET points
Course 3 - Global financial aspects: 2 ECVET points
Total: 6 ECVET points
*Methodology for ECVET points attribution